5 HOUSE TRICKS TO BRING SOME ZING WITHOUT THE BLING!
What does it take to make your house more sellable in the market? Should you renovate it? No, renovating your space isn’t really necessary. You don’t need to shell out extra cash to make it more presentable for your prospective clients. If you come to think of it, there are lots of ways to improve your home without going broke. Century 21 Bright Horizons, a reliable source of real estate services in E. Garvey Ave. South West Covina CA, shares these following tricks to make it look like you’ve spent your money on it, when you really didn’t.
- REVAMP YOUR OLD FLOORING. Placing a clean carpet on a strategic area is one of the oldest tricks in the book. It pulls attention, thus it is important to make it look neat. If you already have an old carpet at home (and is still in tiptop condition), don’t buy a new one. Instead, just make sure to clean it well. But if it’s displeasing, it’s time to go to your favorite home depots and look for attractive area rugs that can conceal those ugly spots. You don’t need to buy new carpets because these are only few of the many home details replaceable according to the new owner’s likings.
- RENOVATE YOUR KITCHEN. Kitchen is understandably one of the well-loved rooms for homebuyers to evaluate. However, you don’t have to renovate the entire space. Updating your kitchen is actually simpler than what you perceived – adding new cabinet door handles, fixing old lightings, and replacing a more functional kitchen faucet.
- UPDATE YOUR BATHROOM. Nope, you don’t need to buy a tub or a sauna to entice prospective buyers. Things like replacing vinyl tiles, buying a new toilet seat, fixing faucets, or getting a new sink are inexpensive updates.
- PLACE YOUR BEST WELCOME MAT. First impressions last; greet them with a welcome mat on your front door. Try to assess your door: does it have a sturdy handle and reliable lock set? Does its paint still intact? Try to work on your house’s first impressions.
- MAINTAIN YOUR LAWN. As you’re trying to prep your house for sale, don’t forget to maintain the graciousness of your lawn. Don’t discourage homebuyers from further checking into your house as they see well-grown weeds and bulk of dried leaves on your lawn. You can go the extra mile by having nice flower plants as warm ornaments.
Call Century 21 Bright Horizons at 800-421-2154 to avail our real estate services in E. Garvey Ave. South West Covina CA. We’d be very happy to help you sell your house! Our real estate services in E. Garvey Ave. South West Covina CA will help make it sell faster. What additional tips and tricks can you suggest to us?